Friday, December 9, 2011

Things are changing around here!

Hello!!!
It has been awhile since I updated and a lot of things have been happening...

First of all, I have completed my first semester of graduate school. AMEN!!!!Somewhere between working at H-E-B and sleeping, I found the time to study and write 20 page papers.

I am a MOMMY! I now have a canine child named Hank. He is a red merle heeler and is precious. He likes to eat ice cubes and peanut butter and loves to nap. He is nosy as all get out and chases his tail constantly.

Last but not least, I GOT A JOB!!!!! I am finally a bona fide teacher. 6th grade Language Arts to be exact. I am so excited about this new stage in my life. I am also a little bit nervous to be honest. I am currently in the process of trying to find cute things to decorate my classroom with. Anddd I have a feeling this blog is going to become a daily account of my life as a new teacher.

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather! Bring on the hot chocolate and Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment