Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My First Blog

So I gave in and got a blog. I have never been very good at keeping a diary or writing in a journal-hopefully I cant stick with updating this blog. As time goes on, I hope I can figure out how to make this blog even cuter too!

On another note, a few of my best friends compiled a senior bucket list and one of the items on the list was to eat at a legendary diner in Welborn, TX. The Hullabaloo Diner was actually featured on Food Network's "Diners, Drive Ins, and Drives" and while the meal was no where near low cal-it was DELICIOUS! If you ever get a chance to visit this super cute throwback style diner-I would totally recommend it! Below are a few pictures of the menu and a picture of the inside of the restaurant.


I had the cheeseburger sliders (not on the menu yet) and a piece of homemade chocolate banana pie. My two friends sampled the 1/2 lb cheeseburger and the "Kitchen Sink" omelette. Mm Mmm Good. I think I might have a not so secret love affair with food....this could be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment